A Headshot to me is something quite specific. I have spent years studying and developing skills and techniques to make the best headshots, because, your headshot will be the first thing that your clients, future employers, or customers will see!
Ideal for LinkedIn, Facebook, CVs, Corporate Photos, Speakers Photos - These images are head and shoulders only for a reason. They prioritize connection and likeability in a limited space like a profile photo or CV where you are very limited with the time and space to connect with someone through your photo. Every inch counts and I am a trained expression coach and headshot photographer who will help you maximize the opportunity.
"I hate getting my photo taken"
Sound familiar? Almost every photo session you see on this site started with some variation of the words "I don't look good in photos." It's not your job to look good in photos, it's my job to make you look good. I have been trained by the top headshot photographer in the world, Peter Hurley, to coach you to get the most natural and confident expression for your headshots.
The fact is, the nicest camera in the world isn't going to mean much if you aren't feeling comfortable and confident and being coached to get the tiniest details right. The photographer has to care as much as you do about getting the best photos for you!
- Beautiful, Relaxing Studio near Gran Via in the center of Madrid
- Posing and Expression Coaching
- Multiple Clothing Changes If Desired
- 3 Fully Retouched High-Resolution Digital Images
- Each Additional High-Resolution Professionally Retouched Image - 25€ - after your session, we will sit down together to review the images and select the best images for you. You select how many images you want at that time and I will retouch and deliver them via a beautiful online gallery for you to easily download and show to your friends!
- Starting at 300€
- Add Makeup or Hair and Makeup in my studio - it's one stop for you, no scheduling and running across town.
Part of confidence and details is having a good makeup artist and stylist. I recommend professional styling, hair, and makeup for all of my sessions. Please ask about my preferred make-up artists and stylists when you reserve your session. They will meet you at my studio and remain at the studio during your session for any changes or touch-ups.
If Headshots aren't exactly the right image for you, you should also consider a Professional Portrait - Ideal for brands, coaches, and business leaders who need photos for presentations, websites, and other types of media. Unlike a Headshot, these images can be Full Body, Quarter Length, or Chest Up and they can be created in a studio or more situational in your environment.
These images are designed to convey "you" with the skills and talents that make you successful. We work to capture images that will speak 1,000 words before you ever enter a room, boardroom, or auditorium.
**If you need a professional photo for your Book Cover, Album Cover, Coaching Business, CEO/ Senior Leadership Editorial contact me about your needs and photo licensing for commercial use.